Communications – The Power of Words
Words are powerful; words get others to believe in you and words give you the ability to influence a situation. What a skill to have!
The power comes from the words you use and the way you articulate the words.
It is about how you:-
- mix Facts with Metaphors
- balance Detail with Vision
- integrate Precision with Eloquence
- how you vary the tone and pace of your voice
Brilliant communicators accept responsibility for their own communications. They accept that the meaning of their communication is the response they get and most importantly they know that they cannot - not communicate.
Brilliant communicators know how to make the difference that makes the difference.
The Thinking Consultancy deliver programmes on successful communication that helps call centres, sales teams, marketing teams and teams. It is particularly useful for teams who are involved in request for proposals and tenders and other form of negotiations.
The course is designed round the specific requirements of the client. The inputs are based on The Thinking Consultancy’s NLP Communications Model, however knowledge of NLP is not a pre-requisite for the course.
Participants will experience the concepts in a number of integrated exercises.
A three day Power of Words programme designed for a client incorporated:
- What makes a world class organisation
- Communications model based on NLP
- Filters including Deletions, Distortions and Generalisations
- Successful communications Vs non-successful communications
- How to use eye accessing cues to advantage
- Verbal and non-verbal communications
- Customer mind mapping model
- Precision words
- ‘No-no’ words
- What clients want to hear
- Active listening
- Precision Questions
- Win over clients
- Communicating, Influencing, Negotiating
- Magic Moments and Tragic Moments
- Decision strategies
- Perceptions and ‘reality’
Courses can be of 1, 2 or 3 days duration and held in client offices, training centre or hotel
We also offer a four day programme for qualified trainers
Course fees for corporate clients
£250.00 per person per day with a minimum invoice of £2,500.00 per day plus expenses*
*The consultant will be deregistered from VAT from 1st April 2013